D.A. Townley.  -  Plan Administrators    



Spousal Declaration Form

At retirement, members should use the Spousal Declaration Form to declare whether they have or do not have a spouse.

Select the appropriate form on the right side, based on the Member's province of residence.

Information Needed to Complete the Form
To complete this form, the Member will need:

  • Spouse's name and address (if spouse exists)
  • Name, address and signature of a witness
  • Photo-ID of witness, if no spouse exists

Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be sent to the Plan Administrator.

Plan Administrator
Millworkers Pension Plan (Unifor) Administrator
c/o D.A. Townley.
160 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Pension


Form Link
Spousal Declaration
- British Columbia
- Alberta
- Saskatchewan
- Manitoba
- Ontario
- Quebec
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland

Related Links
Request for Pension Estimate
Application for Pension Benefits
Spousal Waiver Form
Automatic Bank Deposit
TD1 Form
Worksheet for the 2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1-WS)
TD1BC Form
Worksheet for the 2005 British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1BC-WS)
Retirement Information
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley.All rights reserved.