D.A. Townley.  -  Plan Administrators    



Request for Pension Estimate

Use the Request for Pension Estimate when you are near retirement and wish to have the Plan Administrator generate an estimate of the amount of pension benefits that you will receive at retirement. This estimate should be used as an aid in selecting the form of pension that you will choose to receive.

Information Needed to Complete the Form
To complete this form you must include your:

  • personal information,
  • spousal information and
  • select the type of retirement.

Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.

Plan Administrator
Millworkers Pension Plan (Unifor) Administrator
c/o D.A. Townley.
160 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Pension


Form Link
Request for Pension Estimate

Related Links
Application for Pension Benefits
Spousal Declaration Form
Spousal Waiver Form
Automatic Bank Deposit
TD1 Form
Worksheet for the 2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1-WS)
TD1BC Form
Worksheet for the 2005 British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1BC-WS)
Retirement Information
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley.All rights reserved.