D.A. Townley.  -  Plan Administrators    



2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1)

Use the 2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1) to ensure that the correct amount of federal income tax is withheld from your pension payments when you retire.

Information Needed to Complete the Form
To complete this form you will need to include:

  • Member information
  • Amount of personal tax credits that you are entitled to - in order to reduce the federal income tax deducted from your pension payments.

You may wish to complete the Worksheet for the 2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1-WS) to aid you in determining the correct amounts to use on the TD1 form.

Both the TD1 and TD1BC forms should be completed and submitted to the Plan Administrator together.

Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.

Plan Administrator
Millworkers Pension Plan (Unifor) Administrator
c/o D.A. Townley.
160 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Pension

Form Link
2005 Personal Tax Credits Return(TD1)

Related Links
Request for Pension Estimate
Application for Pension Benefits
Spousal Declaration Form
Spousal Waiver Form
Automatic Bank Deposit
Worksheet for the 2005 Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1-WS)
TD1BC Form
Worksheet for the 2005 British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1BC-WS)
Retirement Information
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley.All rights reserved.