D.A. Townley.  -  Plan Administrators    



Notice of Receipt (Form 6)

After a marriage breakdown (divorce) in British Columbia, the Notice of Receipt (Form 6) - BC is sent to you if the Plan Administrator receives a claim by your former spouse to receive part of your pension.

No action is required by you if you receive this form from the Plan Administrator.

Receiving this form from the Plan Administrator means that your pension may be split with your former spouse, reducing the amount that you will receive at retirement.

You will receive this form from the Plan Administrator if they receive one of the following forms from your former spouse:

Questions and Answers about Pension Division on Marriage Breakdown in British Columbia

Plan Administrator
Millworkers Pension Plan (Unifor) Administrator
c/o D.A. Townley.
160 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Health


Form Link
Notice of Receipt (Form 6) Form

Related Links
Claim of Spouse to Interest (Form 1)
Request for Transfer from an Unmatured DCP (Form 3)
Request in relation to Matured Pension
(Form 5)
Marital Breakdown Information
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley.All rights reserved.