D.A. Townley.  -  Plan Administrators    



Royal Trust Locked-in Funds (Transfers Out)

You've terminated from the Pension Plan and want to withdraw your pension contributions. If your funds are 'locked-in', you should use the Royal Trust Locked-in Funds (Transfers out) to initiate the transfer to a 'locked-in' RRSP.

Information Needed to Complete the Form
You must fill out the Member's Information section of the form and sign the form to initiate the transfer. Following this, the Plan Administrator and the financial institution receiving the funds will complete the rest of the form.

If all, or a portion, of your pension funds are 'locked-in', those funds may only be transferred to a 'locked-in' RRSP. You may not take them as cash. The Plan Administrator can tell you whether your funds are 'locked-in' or not.

To withdraw your pension funds, you must also complete the Application for Withdrawal of Pension Contributions form.

Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.

Plan Administrator
Millworkers Pension Plan (Unifor) Administrator
c/o D.A. Townley.
160 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Pension


Form Link
Royal Trust Locked-in Funds (Transfers Out) Form

Related Links
Application for Withdrawal of Pension Contributions Form
Declaration of Applicant on Removal of Funds Form
Direct Transfer of a Single Amount (T2151)
Termination Information
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley.All rights reserved.